Though I haven’t been writing here much lately, my fellow Oakland bloggers have been…
- Walk Oakland, Bike Oakland shares the news that the Parkway is now rewarding bike riders. I think that’s great, but can’t help wishing they would reward pedestrians and bus riders too.
- I wrote a while back about Forage Oakland, and Georgia at local ecologist shares some pictures of the herbs she provided and the walnuts she received in return.
- Last month, Jessica at OaklandGoods admitted she’s having a hard time keeping up with her excellent blog and is looking for a collaborator. If you’re looking for a place to write about Oakland, this is a great opportunity.
- David at Brooklyn Avenue shares a unique Oakland shirt that I had never seen before.
- While V Smoothe went on vacation, she invited some of her readers to write at A Better Oakland. Check out the guest posts by Kent Lewandowski, Chris Kidd, and Vivek B.
And if you ever visit Living in the O only to find that I haven’t written anything new, hop over to Oakland News, which aggregates Oakland blog posts and news stories. You’re sure to find something interesting there.